Tuesday, April 06, 2010

EVERYTHING'S COMING UP ROSES!

After this spring's rains, the rose bushes seem ready to burst! SO many buds on each bush, and each and every day they explode into fragrant clouds of color!




These are but a few of the many (yes, 38 in all!) assorted rose bushes in my garden. I'll post more pictures another day, but I want to give each bush its due and not overshadow it with tooooo much competition.

Be sure to click on each picture to enlarge for better detail, for the best effect yet, click again once you've enlarged...these flowers are magnificent.

If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom. ~Terri Guillemets


1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Gorgeous flowers, and guess what? You taught me something today, I had NO idea that you could click a second time on a picture to enlarge it even more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home