Sunday, February 26, 2006

Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme"... up close and personal with my rosemary plant which is now covered in wonderful blue blossoms. I was trying to photograph a busy bee, he was somewhat shy, but he's in there somewhere (can YOU find him?) This particular plant, almost a "shrub" now, has seasoned many salmon filets and filled the cavities of as many roasted chickens these past many months. I also love to throw sprigs of it in my bathwater or just rub on my wrists, the scent is so delicious!

"To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow."

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger cascadeboy said...

I think the Bee might have flown away before the picture posted....

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Californiamama said...

Funnee! Do you see that little yellow and black "blur" in the bottom lower right of the plant? Think thats him...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home