Saturday, May 08, 2010


BEST MOTHERS DAY PRESENT EVER!


DAUGHTRY IN CONCERT! My son Corey asked his dad to get the tickets for him and to surprise me with them. How cool is that! I was SO surprised, and excited! Our family has all liked Chris Daughtry's music ever since he was on American Idol, and I'd heard a while back he was coming to Bakersfield.

So last tuesday nite we took in the concert at Rabobank Arena, and it was great fun! Been a while since we've been to a Rock concert, forgot how much fun they are! Cavo, followed by Lifehouse, opened the show, by the time Daughtry came out we were all pretty stoked and the crowd went wild. Awesome nite!

Got the t-shirt too! LOL

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Lucky you! What a great Mother's day present. Glad you had fun, it's been forever since I've been to a concert.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home